eForms Logo

Connecticut Bill of Sale Forms (3)

Create a high-quality document now!

Connecticut Bill of Sale Forms (3)

Updated August 15, 2023

Connecticut bill of sale forms are legal documents that prove the purchase, trade, or transference of personal property. It must include information about the parties involved, the purchase price, and be signed by the seller. The bill of sale must be kept by the buyer to register with the DMV (for vehicle transfers).

Forms (3)

Vehicle/Boat Bill of Sale (Form H-31)– For use of the sale of a motor vehicle or a motorized vessel.

Download: PDF


Firearm Bill of Sale – To be used for the sale of a firearm.

Download: PDF



General Bill of Sale – To use for sales of personal items being sold between individuals.

Download: PDF, MS WordOpenDocument

Vehicle Registration Forms

Boat/Vessel Registration Forms


  1. Connecticut DMV: DMV identification requirements for vehicle registration
  2. Connecticut DMV: Fees
  3. Connecticut DMV: Taking the road test
  4. Connecticut DMV: Register your new vehicle or vessel