Arizona Bill of Sale Forms (4)

Create a high quality document online now!

4.6 Stars | 9 Ratings

Updated April 13, 2023

An Arizona bill of sale allows for the ownership transfer of personal property. The document should include the identification of both parties (buyer and seller), purchase price, description of property, and the signature of a notary public (for vehicle transfers).

Forms (4)

Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale (ADOT Form 48-2004) – Used to provide proof that a vehicle has been paid for and released to the new owner by an individual or an entity.

Download: Adobe PDF

Boat Bill of Sale  – Used for the sale of and/or to transfer ownership of any motorized or unmotorized watercraft.

Download: Adobe PDF


Firearm Bill of Sale – This form would be used to provide legal proof that a firearm is being legally sold and purchased.

Download: Adobe PDF, MS Word, OpenDocument

General Bill of Sale – To provide proof of a sale of personal property i.e. bicycle, livestock, dogs, cat, etc.

Download: Adobe PDF

Vehicle Registration Forms

Boat Registration Forms

In the state of Arizona, no motorized vehicle may be used legally on any body of water without registration. Non-motorized boats, ie: any boat powered by sail or paddle require no registration. It would be best to register a motorized boat as soon as you are able to gather all of the appropriate documentation. The following documents are required to be taken in-person to a Local Arizona Fish & Game Agency:

  • Complete the Registration Application.
  • Round up the license and registration fees (see fees below).
  • Provide a bill of sale
  • If it’s a new boat you will need the Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin – If used, you will require a most current signed registration slip from the previous owner indicating release of the vessel
  • Identification
  • Registration Fees
  • Appear at the Arizona Game and Fish Department, with your documentation, to obtain your boat/vessel registration