» » Vermont Bill of Sale Forms

Vermont Bill of Sale Forms

Create a high quality document online now!

The Vermont Bill of Sale Forms are legal documents designed to prove the legal sale and purchase of various items. These document will provide information pertaining to the identification of items being sold and purchased, the buyer and seller as well as change of ownership. Some of these documents will require notarization.


Vessel Bill of Sale – This form will be used to prove the sale, purchase and change of ownership of a vessel in the state of Vermont

General Bill of Sale – Use of this form is generally utilized between private parties to prove sale and purchase of personal property

Gun Bill of Sale – The use of this document will provide proof of sale, purchase and change of ownership of a firearm in Vermont

Vehicle Bill of Sale – This document will provide proof that a motor vehicle has been legally sold and purchased. This particular document is often needed as a part of the registration and/or titling process. This document must be notarized.

Vermont Vessel Registration Forms

  • You must present a completed Motorboat Registration & Title Application (Form TA-VD-37)
  • A bill of sale
  • Should the vessel/boat be purchased new or if the title shows previous ownership, you must then provide a Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO)
  • Be prepared to pay all registration fees

Vessel/Boat Fee Schedule:

  • If you’re registering a Class A, less than 16 ft: $27
  • If the vessel is considered a Class I, 16 ft to 26 ft: $43
  • If you need to register a Class II, 26 ft to 40 ft: $70
  • A Class III, 40 ft and longer will be a $136 registration fee

Vermont Vehicle Registration Forms